Your seat for Generosity Lunch has been reserved!
A few “guidelines” to make sure that we’re all on the same page.
- Take your lunch reservation seriously. Generosity Lunches are limited to a maximum of 15 people . . . if you don’t show up that means we missed an opportunity to maximize our generosity.
- Please try to arrive on time. If you are running late please text the host and let them know.
- Please DO NOT tell anyone what restaurant the lunch is being held at. We don’t want Generosity Lunch to become a spectacle nor for those of us participating to “steal” the limelight from the wait staff.
- Please discretely give your $100 to the host when you arrive for lunch. At the end of the meal the host will pay the lunch bill and leave the balance of the cash as a tip for the waiter/waitress(s).
If you have ANY questions or concerns about the event please see the host.
- Order lunch and chat with those seated near you. Have fun! This is a great day to be friendly and outgoing!
- If you can, please stick around until the bill is paid and the tip is presented at the end of the meal. We would love to have you be part of the surprise and joy that your generosity will create in someone’s day today! Our goal will be to conclude by 12:45pm or earlier if applicable.
- The host will try to take a video of the tip as it’s presented to the waiter/waitress. Feel free to pull out your mobile phone and take pictures and video as well. We want this to be a celebration of generosity!
Feel free to share your experience at lunch (after the lunch is over please) with your friends and family. While we are not interested in gaining any personal benefit from today’s generosity, we do want to encourage others to join us in the future. Simply refer them to generositylunch.com for additional details.